One of the best things about the 10/31 Lamplighter show at Club Passim in Harvard Square last night was Peter Mulvey’s reading of “Mr. Leaves” a poem by James Tate. What a great thing to bring a poem, especially one that was so appropriate to Halloween without explicitly mentioning it, to an evening of music.
- Quakers During the Third Reich November 9, 2023
- Review of How I Learned to Drive November 9, 2023
- An Eloquent Response to My Last Post October 27, 2023
- A Memoir from a Palestinian Human Rights Lawyer October 26, 2023
- Languages I’ve Barely Heard Of October 12, 2023
- Fat Ham in Boston October 4, 2023
- So Much Great Theater! September 28, 2023