One of the best things about the 10/31 Lamplighter show at Club Passim in Harvard Square last night was Peter Mulvey’s reading of “Mr. Leaves” a poem by James Tate. What a great thing to bring a poem, especially one that was so appropriate to Halloween without explicitly mentioning it, to an evening of music.
- Quaker Names of the 17th and 18th Centuries May 24, 2023
- Can Art Conquer Hate? May 18, 2023
- Pomegranate, a novel by Helen Elaine Lee May 4, 2023
- Let’s Drop the Gendered Greetings April 19, 2023
- A Funny Thing Happened… April 14, 2023
- Sam, a novel of hope by Allegra Goodman April 13, 2023
- Are We Really Cooking with Gas? April 5, 2023