One of the best things about the 10/31 Lamplighter show at Club Passim in Harvard Square last night was Peter Mulvey’s reading of “Mr. Leaves” a poem by James Tate. What a great thing to bring a poem, especially one that was so appropriate to Halloween without explicitly mentioning it, to an evening of music.
- B Corporations: The Business of Doing Good September 29, 2022
- The Mondragon Cooperatives September 21, 2022
- Twilight: Los Angeles, 1992 September 3, 2022
- Get It Done, Dammit! August 31, 2022
- Hamlets I’d Like to See August 24, 2022
- Gazpacho. You Don’t Need a Recipe, but Here are Some Suggestions August 20, 2022
- The Public Universal Friend August 17, 2022