One factor that isn’t mentioned–if you are writing by hand you are more likely to look at the lecturer’s face/body language. To what extent does that enhance learning? Why you should take notes by hand — not on a laptop – Vox.
- Quaker Names of the 17th and 18th Centuries May 24, 2023
- Can Art Conquer Hate? May 18, 2023
- Pomegranate, a novel by Helen Elaine Lee May 4, 2023
- Let’s Drop the Gendered Greetings April 19, 2023
- A Funny Thing Happened… April 14, 2023
- Sam, a novel of hope by Allegra Goodman April 13, 2023
- Are We Really Cooking with Gas? April 5, 2023