One factor that isn’t mentioned–if you are writing by hand you are more likely to look at the lecturer’s face/body language. To what extent does that enhance learning? Why you should take notes by hand — not on a laptop – Vox.
- Quakers During the Third Reich November 9, 2023
- Review of How I Learned to Drive November 9, 2023
- An Eloquent Response to My Last Post October 27, 2023
- A Memoir from a Palestinian Human Rights Lawyer October 26, 2023
- Languages I’ve Barely Heard Of October 12, 2023
- Fat Ham in Boston October 4, 2023
- So Much Great Theater! September 28, 2023