One factor that isn’t mentioned–if you are writing by hand you are more likely to look at the lecturer’s face/body language. To what extent does that enhance learning? Why you should take notes by hand — not on a laptop – Vox.
- B Corporations: The Business of Doing Good September 29, 2022
- The Mondragon Cooperatives September 21, 2022
- Twilight: Los Angeles, 1992 September 3, 2022
- Get It Done, Dammit! August 31, 2022
- Hamlets I’d Like to See August 24, 2022
- Gazpacho. You Don’t Need a Recipe, but Here are Some Suggestions August 20, 2022
- The Public Universal Friend August 17, 2022