cambridgeforum | January 30, 2015 Pete Seeger Sing Out Tribute. An amazing and inspiring evening. Musicians I’d heard before and was glad to hear again, musicians I’d heard of but never seen, musicians I’d never heard of and am thrilled to discover. Moved to tears again and again, inspired to live more fully by the legacy of Seeger and by the songs of those who learned from him.
- Communal Pets in Istanbul June 7, 2023
- A Little Bit of Casablanca in Cornwall May 31, 2023
- Quaker Names of the 17th and 18th Centuries May 24, 2023
- Can Art Conquer Hate? May 18, 2023
- Pomegranate, a novel by Helen Elaine Lee May 4, 2023
- Let’s Drop the Gendered Greetings April 19, 2023
- A Funny Thing Happened… April 14, 2023