cambridgeforum | January 30, 2015 Pete Seeger Sing Out Tribute. An amazing and inspiring evening. Musicians I’d heard before and was glad to hear again, musicians I’d heard of but never seen, musicians I’d never heard of and am thrilled to discover. Moved to tears again and again, inspired to live more fully by the legacy of Seeger and by the songs of those who learned from him.
- Quakers During the Third Reich November 9, 2023
- Review of How I Learned to Drive November 9, 2023
- An Eloquent Response to My Last Post October 27, 2023
- A Memoir from a Palestinian Human Rights Lawyer October 26, 2023
- Languages I’ve Barely Heard Of October 12, 2023
- Fat Ham in Boston October 4, 2023
- So Much Great Theater! September 28, 2023