Recent projects have included writing a 32-page state history with teacher instruction pages for grade 8 and primary source lessons for a middle school (grades 6, 7, and 8) state customization.
- Quakers During the Third Reich November 9, 2023
- Review of How I Learned to Drive November 9, 2023
- An Eloquent Response to My Last Post October 27, 2023
- A Memoir from a Palestinian Human Rights Lawyer October 26, 2023
- Languages I’ve Barely Heard Of October 12, 2023
- Fat Ham in Boston October 4, 2023
- So Much Great Theater! September 28, 2023