Recent projects have included writing a 32-page state history with teacher instruction pages for grade 8 and primary source lessons for a middle school (grades 6, 7, and 8) state customization.
- A Little Bit of Casablanca in Cornwall May 31, 2023
- Quaker Names of the 17th and 18th Centuries May 24, 2023
- Can Art Conquer Hate? May 18, 2023
- Pomegranate, a novel by Helen Elaine Lee May 4, 2023
- Let’s Drop the Gendered Greetings April 19, 2023
- A Funny Thing Happened… April 14, 2023
- Sam, a novel of hope by Allegra Goodman April 13, 2023