I’ve read elsewhere that the decision not to vaccinate is very much an expression of white, middle-class privilege that increasingly puts others at risk. Whatever you think of that issue, it’s worth checking out this review. A Graphic Review of Eula Biss’s On Immunity | Tin House.
- Heroines for Our Time January 9, 2022
- A Vegetarian Holiday December 21, 2021
- The Playmobil Nativity Problem December 21, 2021
- The Half-Life of Marie Curie at Central Square Theater December 8, 2021
- Hell of a Book December 8, 2021