I’ve read elsewhere that the decision not to vaccinate is very much an expression of white, middle-class privilege that increasingly puts others at risk. Whatever you think of that issue, it’s worth checking out this review. A Graphic Review of Eula Biss’s On Immunity | Tin House.
- Quakers During the Third Reich November 9, 2023
- Review of How I Learned to Drive November 9, 2023
- An Eloquent Response to My Last Post October 27, 2023
- A Memoir from a Palestinian Human Rights Lawyer October 26, 2023
- Languages I’ve Barely Heard Of October 12, 2023
- Fat Ham in Boston October 4, 2023
- So Much Great Theater! September 28, 2023