I’ve read elsewhere that the decision not to vaccinate is very much an expression of white, middle-class privilege that increasingly puts others at risk. Whatever you think of that issue, it’s worth checking out this review. A Graphic Review of Eula Biss’s On Immunity | Tin House.
- Movie Review: She Said November 30, 2022
- Day of Thanks and Mourning November 24, 2022
- A Tribute to Transgender Day of Remembrance November 17, 2022
- Voting Like It’s 1984 November 9, 2022
- The Catch by Alison Fairbrother November 3, 2022
- People Using Art to Disrupt November 3, 2022
- Another Reason to Avoid Fossil Fuels November 2, 2022